360 Multi-Rater Feedback Process
The 360 Multi-Rater Feedback Process is a developmental tool for managers.
- Raters (self, boss, peers, direct reports) with differing perspectives evaluate a focal manager’s job performance.
- Ratings by peers and direct reports are aggregated (within each group) to protect anonymity and encourage candid responses.
- Comprehensive feedback summarizing these perspectives is provided.
- Feedback guides developmental activities.
Online administration is fast and efficient. Three components include:
- nominating raters by the focal manager,
- rating the manager’s performance, and
- obtaining and reviewing a 360 Feedback Report.
This Demonstration illustrates the basic concepts, processes, and functions of the 360 Multi-Rater Feedback Process. These capabilities can be readily adapted to the needs of clients.